Anyone Who Wonders if Life Would be Better Without Sugar…
“Are You Gaining Weight And You Can’t Lose It?”
“Has Your Doctor Said You’re Diabetic or Pre-diabetic?”
“Perhaps It’s The Sugar You’re Eating…”
[Isn’t It Finally Time For You To Get the Facts about Sugar so You Can Position Yourself to Make Potentially Life Changing Decisions to Your Diet?]
There Have to Be Some Simple, Clear Answers…
There are – And I Can Help You Understand!
I’m Cheryl A Major, and I have been working on improving my own health and well being for years now. In the past 9 ½ years, I have made an amazing discovery that has change my life, and I know it can change yours, too! What I discovered allowed me to leave decades of struggling with depression behind… and I lost 20 pounds without dieting! Sound too good to be true? I don’t blame you, but it’s true! I soon discovered that most people thought this was hard work, and I set about to learn as much as I could during my every waking hour. One part of being an online educator about food and wellness was glaringly obvious to me immediately…I was going to have to learn how to quickly and easily adapt and share the food choices I made no matter where I was. I had to do that to create a healthier diet others could easily follow in order to gain both credibility and visibility in my field… the very same diet that had consistently supported my recovery from debilitating chronic depression and the loss of 20 pounds!
Now I am able to eat delicious food, I don’t need to take antidepressants anymore and I can keep my weight stable. I do this on a daily basis and also while I’m on vacation! I can still go to parties and go out to eat with family and friends. This is all thanks to the knowledge I’ve learned and the recipes and menus I’ve created; dishes you can make quickly and easily. Now I’ve refined and streamlined this process so you can do this as well. In fact, those who know me on the internet have referred to me as someone who keeps eating simple and delicious, and I take that as a compliment!
One of the major changes I made was to learn as much as I could about sugar and about how it was having a very negative effect on my health, both mental and physical! What discovered was amazing!!
Now I want to share with you what I’ve learned so you have the chance to experience life changing improvements too! The best part is that it doesn’t have to be hard…
Crack Your Sugar Habit!
A 2 Module Recorded Workshop Training To Turn You Into A Smarter, More Resourceful Eater- Making Choices that Support Your Improved Mental and Physical Health and Wellbeing!
“Crack Your Sugar Habit” Will Teach You
- What Are The Dangers Of Eating Too Much Sugar?
- Why Do We Crave Sugar?…It’s Not Just That You’re Weak
- How Does Your Brain Come Into the Sugar Picture?
- Is There Any Chance of Backing Off a Prediabetic Status?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners The Answer?
Everything You Need To Decide if Reducing or Eliminating Sugar Can Improve Your Overall Health…
In This Two Module Home Study Course, I’ll take you step by step through the benefits of reducing or eliminating sugar from your diet. You will learn:
- Why you love sugar
- What are the benefits of reducing or eliminating sugar from your diet
- Why sugar is making you older than your years
- What are the different names of sugar
- Where else sugar is hiding in your world…you’ll be amazed at this one!
- How to reduce or eliminate added sugar from your diet…quickly or slowly? Depends…
- Must have items for a sugar free pantry
- Smart reduced or sugar-free food shopping
- What is the two sweeteners that don’t bump up your glucose levels, and how to tell if it’s not an imposter version of those sweeteners…they’re tricky out there in the food world
- How to figure out how much sugar you’re currently eating
- What steps to take to help yourself reduce and even get off sugar
Your Health and Well Being are Priceless!
You may have heard it said “If you have your health, you have everything.” It’s true! No matter what else occurs in your life, having your health makes everything else much easier and much less of a challenge. It’s my goal to help you get from where you are right now to being closer to having optimal health and well being.
Effective, Healthy Reduced or Sugar Free Eating Doesn’t Have to Devour All Your Time
In fact, I’ll teach you a method that takes you through several steps to make changes at your own speed; either all at once or over time. How quickly you decide to reduce sugar will depend on several health challenges you may be wrestling with. If you’re willing to follow my model and implement what I teach in this workshop, you’ll be able to change how you eat, lose weight, and have more energy and a more consistently upbeat mood. We’ll talk about:
- How to be sugar free when you’re away from home – so you can actually have a life and enjoy it?
- 5 tips to help you navigate restaurants – You can eat out with confidence with this info
- 7 tips for family gatherings and holidays – You can still enjoy yourself!
- What to include in your own “survival kit” – Always be prepared so XXX
With My Training You Will Easily Be Able to Change Your Eating Habits, Improve Your Mood, Lose Weight (yes, really!), Reduce Stomach and Intestinal Issues and Much, Much More!
During the Two Modules of “Crack Your Sugar Habit” I Will Share…
- What to do today to begin to transform your eating habits and your health
- Why changing how you eat can push your mental and physical decline ahead to the last days of your life
- Why you shouldn’t buy into the early aging programming we are bombarded with by the media
- How to participate in parties and events so it doesn’t mean you fall off the sugar free wagon
This isn’t a course on the theory of a sugar free diet. Theory has its place, but this course –”Crack Your Sugar Habit” – is about the practical side of learning what you’re eating now, creating a new plan to convert your body, mood and weight, and integrating the best of the best sugar free foods that support a healthier you into eating out, going to parties and eating while traveling. I did it, and I’ll teach you how you can do it too!
I have always loved learning. Looking back, I now understand that much of what I learned was theory when what I truly needed was information on what was working in the real world.
My promise to you is that I will only cover and teach you what is a real benefit, what will serve you long term and what I’ve put into practice in my own life that has transformed my mental and physical well being.
My Motto Is To “Keep It Simple”
Just as I do with my Thin Strong Healthy coaching clients, my goal with this live workshop training is to keep it simple for you. By this, I mean that you will only be exposed to what you need and what is working for me and for other successful people who have changed how they eat to change their health, both mental and physical. My promise to you is that I will not waste your precious, valuable time with training that is not absolutely crucial to your success.
I’m going to teach you HOW to change what you eat to reduce and/or eliminate sugar with the exact, step-by-step techniques and strategies that will have you creating your new, healthy eating sugar free regimen faster than you ever have imagined!
Read What People Say About My Teaching and Coaching…
For the first time ever I’m really encouraged about improving my health by making healthier choices about what I eat…
It’s all about awareness, forgiving yourself making better choices and planning ahead rinse and repeat. Cheryl is so sensitive and supportive. She’s constantly trying to find ways to help you help yourself. ~Vicki Peel
Cheryl is so supportive and meets you exactly where you are…
Cheryl has helped me to be freed from the hold food had on me…
I’ve learned to have a new relationship with food from my coaching with Cheryl. I’m now confident when I go out that I will make good choices and decisions that will serve my long term health. Cheryl has helped me reframe old views that kept me eating more than I should have. I now understand why I did that. Cheryl has helped me to be freed from the hold food had on me. Now I control food; it no longer controls me. And, the best part…I’m losing weight – slowly and consistently which I now know is the best way to lose weight and keep it off. No more fad diets for me! -Connie Green
I found Cheryl and took her coaching to heart…
After a stroke gave me some physical challenges, I found Cheryl and took her coaching to heart. Now, instead of eating everything in sight, I make smart choices. For instance, I have oatmeal with almond milk for breakfast instead of the bacon and eggs with pastry I used to have. I know that one simple change was a real breakthrough and a step in the right direction, because Cheryl was so happy to hear I had done that. She helps you celebrate your simple victories and urges you on to make changes in your diet so you can achieve the level of change that she made in her life. Cheryl is in your corner cheering you on! -Alison Guess
I’ve sent links of Cheryl’s column to my closest girlfriends and suggested they follow her advice…
As her editor, I read Cheryl A. Major’s weekly column and have learned enough about healthful eating and living to orchestrate some key changes in my diet. Last winter I had gained 8 pounds from a lifestyle of sitting and eating at too many social gatherings. I curtailed those activities, developed a Yoga routine, and added raw almonds, more vegetables and wild salmon to my diet. My hair turned silkier, my nails grew stronger, and the weight came off. I’ve sent links of Cheryl’s column to my closest girlfriends and suggested they follow her advice. -Joyce Pellino Crane
Because I’ve been doing this full time and have improved my personal well-being and that of others for years now, I feel uniquely qualified to help you move forward in the right way. Your success in experiencing “Crack Your Sugar Habit” is my greatest reward!
You’ll Develop Your Own Reduced or Sugar Free Healthy Eating Program so You Have a Blue Print to Follow
This is a hands-on workshop. Whether you’re with us for the live sessions or watching the home study sessions, you will learn, create, and put together your own life-changing eating breakthroughs in each session.
Just how productive and successful have I been when it comes to creating my own healthy eating program and the healthy eating programs of others? Well, since 2012 I have:
- Enjoyed victory over decades of my own personal struggle with chronic depression – (in my world, that’s enough!). I credit getting sugar off my plate as a great part of this victory!
- Lost 20 pounds without trying to diet!
- Helped clients improve their eating regimens
- Helped a client back off from being prediabetic (he doesn’t even have to test his sugar anymore!)
- Taught a client how to eat to lower overall cholesterol, including increasing the HDL (“good” cholesterol) and lowering the LDL (“bad” cholesterol)
- Started writing and producing a TV show about what I’ve learned so I can share it with a broader audience – Thin Strong Healthy
- Become a weekly health and wellness writer for an online news website
- Created countless posts and articles on my blog: Thin Strong Healthy
- Created a healthy eating community at https://TheHealthyEatingClub.com
- Created a podcast “Major Health Tips in Digestible Bites”
- Written my first book, “Eat Your Blues Away” about my recovery from chronic depression by changing how I eat
I’m asked all the time whether it’s just too hard or too expensive to eat well. This is my take on that…
The Reality… Eating a better diet will help keep you out of the doctor’s office. Wouldn’t you rather spend your money on good food than on doctor’s visits and prescription medications?
The Problem…You believe that eating well takes tons of time, is a chore, and is expensive. You feel defeated before you begin! Who wants to face an eating plan that is difficult, expensive and time consuming?
The Solution…”Crack Your Sugar Habit” will turn you into a smart, more creative eater. I’ll teach you how to choose foods, create meals and recipes that solve diet, mood and weight loss problems by reducing and/or eliminating sugar from your diet. People are willing to spend thousands of dollars to solve these issues.
From Eating to Transformational Eating
During the “Crack Your Sugar Habit” workshop you’ll learn how to take a simple view of eating and expand upon it to create delicious reduced or sugar free meals that will satisfy you and your family. Your new found knowledge will translate into:
- What to Eat
- What to Avoid
- Portion Control
- How to Read Food Labels so You Know What You’ll be Eating
- How to Treat Yourself When You’re Craving Something Special
- What to Eat When You’re Not Making the Meal
This is how healthy, sugar free eating works. When you learn the basics and put about a third of what you know into place, the rest of your eating smarts will come together with very little effort. I may be slightly oversimplifying here, but my motto to “Keep It Simple” truly is the path to great success for you as a healthier, happier person. And failing forward more than half of the time is okay. I’m living proof that you can regularly fail, keep trying and eventually crack the code to healthier eating, losing depression and excess weight, having more energy and just plain feeling great every day!
If You’ve Always Wanted To Take Control Of Your Weight, Your Mood And Your Health In General, This Is Your Chance To Do Just That By Learning About Sugar And Then Learning How To Reduce And/Or Eliminate It From Your Diet
Helping others is rewarding and satisfying, and I want to help you as you change the way you eat and feel by addressing the affects sugar may be having on your healthy and well being…both mental and physical. Imagine the feeling of being able to transform your health…feeling better mentally and physically simply by understanding sugar, how it is in processed foods where you would never expect it, what it does to our bodies and then taking steps to significantly reduce or eliminate it from your life!
If you haven’t been successful, you’re probably feeling depressed and overwhelmed. I talk to so many people who tell me they believe if they could control their sugar intake, they would feel better, be less anxious, less depressed…but it’s so confusing, they have such strong cravings for it and life is so busy they just don’t have time to figure it all out by themselves.
Well, you’re not by yourself in this program!
“Crack Your Sugar Habit”
Is A Home Study Course
All Sessions Have Been Recorded And Are In The Member’s Area.
Each Session is a Workshop Unto Itself, Where the Goal Will Be for You to Create a New Way of Eating that Can Change Your Life
You’ll Experience Immediate Gratification During This Process.
The 2 Modules In “Crack Your Sugar Habit” Include…
Module 1 – Understanding Sugar and Its Effects
- Why do we crave sugar?
- How has it changed our food over the decades?
- What health issues can sugar cause?
- If I stop eating sugar what can I expect?
- How many different kinds of sugar are there?
- What about artificial sweeteners?
- What common foods contain sugar?
- Where else is sugar hiding?
- What about sugar, inflammation and chronic disease?
Module 2 – How to Create a Plan that Makes Sense
- Should you eliminate sugar all at once or reduce/transition gradually?
- How to make your kitchen and pantry gluten free
- Substitutions and menu/meal planning
- How to eat reduce or sugar free away from home
- How to safely eat at restaurants
- Create your own survival kit for your car, your purse, your hotel room
- Reading labels on packages. What to watch for.
- A couple of dessert recipes with no added sugar for you to try…we all need a treat…
- Creating a basic plan for yourself that works
- What can you expect when you significantly reduce or eliminate sugar from your diet?
- Why not all sugar free foods are healthy foods
You Have to Understand How Powerful You Are, and How Completely You Can Change Your Mental and Physical Health By Changing How You Eat. It Can Be Hard Unless You Have Someone Who Has Done It to Show You the Way.
I Am That Someone!
Please Join Me for
“Crack Your Sugar Habit!”
Click the Button Below to Purchase:
Cheryl A Major, CNWC
P.S. “Crack Your Sugar Habit” will be increasing in price very soon. When I teach it again in the coming months, the investment will be significantly higher. If you join me now, you’ll be included in all future sessions over the next two years at no additional cost.